Online Open House: March 23 - May 8, 2017
Welcome to the Tesoro Anacortes Clean Products Upgrade Project (CPUP) draft Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) Online Open House. This open house is available until May 8, 2017.
How This Online Open House Works
- Visit each of the tabbed “stations” listed at the top of the page to read more about the project, the environmental review process and the draft EIS findings.
- There is no limit on how many times you can visit this online open house.
- Use the "take notes as you go" space at the bottom of each page to record your thoughts on the material. Your notes will be transfered to the comment box on the final page. You may choose to use these notes as your comment of the draft EIS by clicking "submit" on the "Comment" page.
- Submit your comments on or before May 8, 2017.
- Share this site with others who may be interested in learning more about the draft EIS and providing comments.
- The information from this online open house will also be available at the in-person open house and public hearing.
- Monday, April 17, 2017, 4 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Open House: 4 p.m. - 8 p.m. | Public Hearing: 4:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Anacortes High School, 1600 20th Street
What to expect at the Open House and Public Hearing
- One room will be used for the open house, and a separate room will be used to conduct the public hearing.
- The same information provided through this online open house will be provided at the in-person open house scheduled for April 17, 2017. Opportunities to provide hand-written or emailed comments will be provided in the open house area.
- The public hearing offers the opportunity to provide a verbal comment to Skagit County. Speakers will be selected through the use of a lottery system. Each speaker will have up to two minutes to make their verbal comment, and their comment will be documented by a court reporter.
- Those wishing to demonstrate peacefully at the hearing may do so outside the facility in the area designated by the facility. On-site staff will be available to provide guidance.